2021 LRH Group Hunt For Elk With Non-Typical Outfitters

This sounds like a dream hunt for me. But my Rheumatoid Arthritis could possibly slow me down too much and I wouldn't want to mess another hunter and their opportunities. Couldnt do that to another hunter. But I can dream.

Sounds like a fantastic hunt

This sounds like a dream hunt for me. But my Rheumatoid Arthritis could possibly slow me down too much and I wouldn't want to mess another hunter and their opportunities. Couldnt do that to another hunter. But I can dream.

See if we can get tags together. I am a disabled Vet and a body full of arthritis. But much like Saudi I will power through just to see what the end result could be like.
After being in a wheel chair for just over a year (many years ago now) and being told I can't do, now it's hold my beer and watch me do.

New here, this sounds great and is now on the Bucket List. I was looking into public hunts but if you have never done it or do not have local knowledge it looked much to involved for me!!:) looking forward to pictures of this already!!!!:)

If you got the points put in bud. I'm in the same boat and I'll hunt hunt with you. You wont have to worry about slowing me down.

If you got the points put in bud. I'm in the same boat and I'll hunt hunt with you. You wont have to worry about slowing me down.
Man that is a grand gesture and much appreciated. I dont have the points because I never thought I could do this. Or as some of you said you would hunt with me is so kind. Maybe I should put in for points from now on. I'll just have to figure out how to do that. I never did the point thing before.

Thanks for the offer as I feel very fortunate to be part of this group.

Brian

Man that is a grand gesture and much appreciated. I dont have the points because I never thought I could do this. Or as some of you said you would hunt with me is so kind. Maybe I should put in for points from now on. I'll just have to figure out how to do that. I never did the point thing before.

Thanks for the offer as I feel very fortunate to be part of this group.

Brian

It is easy just create a account at Wyoming fish and game. The application deadline for license is January 31st. They do have a timeframe to just buy points for each year. They have preference points for each species

Thanks
Buck

Did 3 points draw or was there point creep? Heard 4 points now for general for non-res but not sure what unit/area that was for.

Thinking you guys are all stoked and ready to rock. Travel safe, have a trophy hunt and looking forward to hearing how it went.

Life is short, hunt hard!