2020 Wyoming Season

Some very nice animals there. I just started putting in for WY rage last year. Hoping to get out there in the next few years.
It's good but remember that, that tag is just a general tag for residents and ALOT of residents go there. It gets so hyped up that people forget that part and expect to find a 180" deer around every corner but it's defiantly not like that and the last couple of years has been pretty tough to find 1 deer in the 180's. From what I heard it was a circus up in there this year and you saw more people hiked back in 5+ miles than you saw hunting down on the roads.

Figured I'd post a few pictures of the animals we was able to take this year. I ended up getting my biggest muley, elk, and whitetail (kentucky) to date. The gf was able to take her biggest buck also at 850 yards and my cousin was able to put a tag on a buck that I have chased for 3 years and called "cheaters" which was the buck I planned on hunting but I shot mine on the early rifle hunt. I haven't went through this forum to much yet so hopefully everyone posts up their success! View attachment 255789View attachment 255790View attachment 255791View attachment 255792View attachment 255793
Great animals dude ! Chasing big Muley's is my favorite . Good job 👍

It's good but remember that, that tag is just a general tag for residents and ALOT of residents go there. It gets so hyped up that people forget that part and expect to find a 180" deer around every corner but it's defiantly not like that and the last couple of years has been pretty tough to find 1 deer in the 180's. From what I heard it was a circus up in there this year and you saw more people hiked back in 5+ miles than you saw hunting down on the roads.
At this point I would be happy with a fork and horn. Haha...just kidding but it has been a few years since a deer road in the back of my truck! Kids are older now and I plan on getting out (out of state) a lot more.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.