2019 Team Hammer South Africa group hunt

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Read more: http://hammerbullets.boards.net/thread/402/team-hammer-group-hunt-africa?page=1#ixzz5Y4Icpbse
We have decided to put together another Team Hammer group hunt with Trophy Game Safari in South Africa. We will be scheduling in Aug 2019. I will post the exact dates soon. We are planning for two trips with 4-5 hunters for each trip. Brian and I will split up and each go with a group. This way we can get a good number of Team Hammer members on this years event and every hunter will have personal attention for their hunt. We did not anticipate doing this again, but last years trip was so far beyond expectations that we could not resist putting together another Team Hammer safari. Brian and I made the group hunt last year as a bucket list check off not really knowing what to expect. The trip was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. If any of you have Africa on your bucket list don't pass up this opportunity. I can say with complete confidence that you will not be sorry for making the trip. From the food to the accommodations to the hunting, everything is top notch. www.tgsafari.co.za/

We have a couple of packages put together to choose from.

Hunt A $4630.00

7 full days of hunting to include Impala Management Trophy, Female Wildebeest, Impala Female, Waterbuck Female, Jackal and ( 1 ) Management Night Hunt.

Hunt B $6320.00

7 full days of hunting to include Blue Wildebeest Male, Zebra, Jackal, Impala Management Trophy, Blue Wildebeest Female, Waterbuck Female, Trophy Blesbuck.

Taxes are included in packages. Does not cover airport pickup at Polokwane at $35/person or road transfer from Johannesburg at $390 per vehicle (cost divided by number in group) or delivery of trophies to Safari Taxidermy at $75.

Extra arrival day before start of safari may be added at $200 per person. Additional hunting days and/or trophies may be added at a 15% discount from current price list. Observers may be added at $200/day per person.

These packages can be taken as is or there is always the option to pick a package and add to it. If there is any particular dream animal(s) Trophy Game Safari can make that dream come true. If you pick a package you are not limited to that package once you arrive. There is also the ability to add to your package while in the field. One of our Team Hammer members last year added a trophy eland when they ran into one and she could not resist! Here is her incredible trophy.

This is a Team Hammer event so to participate you need to be running Hammers. If you don't have a rifle to take on the trip that can be taken care of as well. Each hunter that goes on the trip will also be getting a Team Hammer shirt. This will be a 1st come 1st serve as there is limited space. This trip can realistically be made for under $10k including airfare and taxidermy, don't let it pass you by.

Steve

Two new packages that give much better flexibility and value. A big thank you to Tino.

Attachments

• TGS Hammer Package 1.pdf
    455 KB · Views: 215
  • TGS Hammer Package 2.pdf
    455 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Man, that would be an awesome trip. Always wanted to go to hunting in Africa.
Let's go! They will set you up on a payment plan that you can start now and be all set by next Aug. It is much more achievable than one thinks. If I remember correctly we got our airfair at about $1300 round trip. That was non stop from Atlanta to Johannesburg with a couple of connectors in the States from MT to GA.

I will be bringing a seat cushion this time! Butt fatigue is a real thing!

Steve

I would love to, but I have no money coming in right now... Besides, even when I do, I don't make an extra $10K a year. I don't even have a savings or retirement account anymore.

I would love to, but I have no money coming in right now... Besides, even when I do, I don't make an extra $10K a year. I don't even have a savings or retirement account anymore.
Where are you at? It may be time to move. Most places can't find enough warm bodies let alone ones that can think or pass a drug test.

Steve

Where are you at? It may be time to move. Most places can't find enough warm bodies let alone ones that can think or pass a drug test.

Steve
I can do both of those... But around here finding businesses willing to pay you anything requires a really expensive piece of paper with your name on it, regardless of how much actual real-world experience you may have.

I love where I'm at, but I am considering a move if things don't pickup around here. I want to get back into the weapons industry somehow, but nobody around here is doing that, and I don't have the capital to make it happen on my own either. I would love to get my Class 2 SOT and start building and selling suppressors. But that requires LOTS of money to get started with the land, shop, and CNC machines.

Oh man my dream hunt in a nice package...**** it.
I must add that the accommodations are absolutely top quality. Food is amazing and the staff is awesome. I never once wanted for anything and someone was always making sure I had everything I needed.

You literally only need to bring two days worth of clothes. When you comeback from hunting yesterday's clothes are washed and folded on your shelf in your room. I am a pretty simple guy, I have never in my life been so taken care of.

Steve

A 2yr old, and a new baby on the way in April... I think my wife would use my rifle on me! Also, those tiny human things are expensive! Some day!

Me too! Two year old and one on the way in feb. I have no idea how any of this happened. I feel like I woke up one day and here I am. No trips to Africa.

Me too! Two year old and one on the way in feb. I have no idea how any of this happened. I feel like I woke up one day and here I am. No trips to Africa.
I know exactly how it happened... I'll have 3 boys total.
Good luck to all that are able to go on what sounds like an amazing trip!

Read more: http://hammerbullets.boards.net/thread/402/team-hammer-group-hunt-africa?page=1#ixzz5Y4Icpbse
We have decided to put together another Team Hammer group hunt with Trophy Game Safari in South Africa. We will be scheduling in Aug 2019. I will post the exact dates soon.
.........These packages can be taken as is or there is always the optiOne of our Team Hammer members last year added a trophy eland when they ran into one and she could not resist! Here is her incredible trophy.

.......Look forward to the exact dates. See if the tax man's claim this year was going to be better than last pans out. Kind of looked over their list, need to call and get the specifics regarding add ons and substitutions.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.