2019 Team Hammer South Africa group hunt

Very cool!

I need to start another thread for the Team Hammer Safari.

Brian and I tried to push the envelope last winter and put together a group hunt with too short of a time to work with for this summer 2019. We just got conformation on dates for 2020 group hunt. We will be hunting Aug 3-11 2020. The set up hunt packages will remain the same as what I posted in this thread. And of course if an individual wants a particular animal(s) not on the lists, that can be done. We have room for 6 hunters plus Brian and I as well as 6 more observers, if someone wants to bring a non hunting partner along (wife). We have 2 or 3 guys that look pretty committed now. If we get enough interest then Brian and I will split up and go with 2 separate groups.

Africa is not out of reach. Really much more economical than a trip in the states for only 1 species. Trip to Africa all in can be done for under 10k including taxidermy and air fair.

And I bet the feed you, and wash your clothes...treat you like the man who would be king.?
Yes sir! Like this fan boy had never been taken care of. You only need two sets of clothes. Yesterdays clothes are folded on the shelf when you get back from hunting. The food was spectacular. 5 course meal every night and not a thing that wasn't good.

Very very tempting.
I tell you when we went last year we really didn't know what we were in for. Figured we were just going to take whatever came. Before it was done we couldn't wait to go again! Trophy Game Safaris is an excellent outfit.

I tell you when we went last year we really didn't know what we were in for. Figured we were just going to take whatever came. Before it was done we couldn't wait to go again! Trophy Game Safaris is an excellent outfit.
That's basically what I've heard from everyone that has hunted Africa.........you start planning your next trip there on your flight home.
If I'm not going to Argentina for Red Stag in 2020, this may become my trip next year. I'll send you an email Steve to get a little more info from you.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.