2019 Team Hammer South Africa group hunt

You send a text to a hot chick when your 23 and then you wake up at 30 and that hot chick is telling you no trips to Africa. You're like "how the f#%k did this happen?"
The answer: your wife ran 'game' on you, lol, no worries I'm in the same boat

Read more: http://hammerbullets.boards.net/thread/402/team-hammer-group-hunt-africa?page=1#ixzz5Y4Icpbse
We have decided to put together another Team Hammer group hunt with Trophy Game Safari in South Africa. We will be scheduling in Aug 2019. I will post the exact dates soon. We are planning for two trips with 4-5 hunters for each trip. Brian and I will split up and each go with a group. This way we can get a good number of Team Hammer members on this years event and every hunter will have personal attention for their hunt. We did not anticipate doing this again, but last years trip was so far beyond expectations that we could not resist putting together another Team Hammer safari. Brian and I made the group hunt last year as a bucket list check off not really knowing what to expect. The trip was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. If any of you have Africa on your bucket list don't pass up this opportunity. I can say with complete confidence that you will not be sorry for making the trip. From the food to the accommodations to the hunting, everything is top notch. www.tgsafari.co.za/

We have a couple of packages put together to choose from.

Hunt A $4630.00

7 full days of hunting to include Impala Management Trophy, Female Wildebeest, Impala Female, Waterbuck Female, Jackal and ( 1 ) Management Night Hunt.

Hunt B $6320.00

7 full days of hunting to include Blue Wildebeest Male, Zebra, Jackal, Impala Management Trophy, Blue Wildebeest Female, Waterbuck Female, Trophy Blesbuck.

Taxes are included in packages. Does not cover airport pickup at Polokwane at $35/person or road transfer from Johannesburg at $390 per vehicle (cost divided by number in group) or delivery of trophies to Safari Taxidermy at $75.

Extra arrival day before start of safari may be added at $200 per person. Additional hunting days and/or trophies may be added at a 15% discount from current price list. Observers may be added at $200/day per person.

These packages can be taken as is or there is always the option to pick a package and add to it. If there is any particular dream animal(s) Trophy Game Safari can make that dream come true. If you pick a package you are not limited to that package once you arrive. There is also the ability to add to your package while in the field. One of our Team Hammer members last year added a trophy eland when they ran into one and she could not resist! Here is her incredible trophy.

This is a Team Hammer event so to participate you need to be running Hammers. If you don't have a rifle to take on the trip that can be taken care of as well. Each hunter that goes on the trip will also be getting a Team Hammer shirt. This will be a 1st come 1st serve as there is limited space. This trip can realistically be made for under $10k including airfare and taxidermy, don't let it pass you by.

Steve

Two new packages that give much better flexibility and value. A big thank you to Tino.
ANY CHANCE of doing a trip in Aug 2020? Have to take the wife to the Southern Caribbean in Aug 2019 for her BD. Can't get out of it and stay married. Already booked.

ANY CHANCE of doing a trip in Aug 2020? Have to take the wife to the Southern Caribbean in Aug 2019 for her BD. Can't get out of it and stay married. Already booked.
We would love to try and make this an annual event. Last year's trip was a blast with a group all connected as a team. It was really fun to sit around the fire with a drink comparing the days results.

We would love to try and make this an annual event. Last year's trip was a blast with a group all connected as a team. It was really fun to sit around the fire with a drink comparing the days results.
If you decide to do it in 2020, PM me, call me, email me, send a carrier pigeon, or something. I would like to go. Second thought forget the pigeon, it would get shot around here before it arrived.

You send a text to a hot chick when your 23 and then you wake up at 30 and that hot chick is telling you no trips to Africa. You're like "how the f#%k did this happen?"
By the time you reach 60 you will have learned to "Compromise" with her. Every time she gets a new pair of shoes, I get a new gun. She has gotten better at sneaking new shoes into the house than I am at sneaking guns in. If I want to go on a trip hunting, that's fine. I just have to take her somewhere that costs more. Like I said, you have to compromise. You also have to figure anything you want will cost a little more than double the actual price before committing. Long as you figure it in, no issues. You young folks out there need to understand all this.

If you decide to do it in 2020, PM me, call me, email me, send a carrier pigeon, or something. I would like to go. Second thought forget the pigeon, it would get shot around here before it arrived.
I went on the 2018 trip and am definitely planning going in 2020, same outfitter...PM me if interested! BTW I will hit 60 in February and totally understand what you are saying above!!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. It is my wife's family that owns the operation. I am the US contact and will help you with all the planning and paperwork to ensure everything goes smoothly. Once you go and you see what all you get to experience you will regret not doing it sooner and will plan a return trip!

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. It is my wife's family that owns the operation. I am the US contact and will help you with all the planning and paperwork to ensure everything goes smoothly. Once you go and you see what all you get to experience you will regret not doing it sooner and will plan a return trip!
They run a truly top notch operation. And better yet they are true salt of the earth folks. They bring their clients into their home and pray together and eat together with their family. I don't think you can get a better experience.

I have hunted Africa 6 times...if you have not been..go...I'm going back in 2020...it is a true vacation--my last trip I went to take a leopard...all I came home with was a springbok and a southern Roan...but had a great trip...save your shekels and go...

I have hunted Africa 6 times...if you have not been..go...I'm going back in 2020...it is a true vacation--my last trip I went to take a leopard...all I came home with was a springbok and a southern Roan...but had a great trip...save your shekels and go...
You should come with us! They hunt the cats too.

You should come with us! They hunt the cats too.

At one time South Africa had no quota of Leopard...

I'd love to but..if I went back to SA I'd go with a certain guy...I have plans on doing Nubian ibex, and Aoudad (never done one over there)(4-5 day)..then go to the free state and do a meat shoot for 2 days then on to Limpopo for a 3 day hunt on Buffelsvlei...Buffalo--and some plains game...

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts