2018 WY Antelope

Discussion in 'Antelope Hunting' started by ml111trt, Apr 12, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. WYO300RUM

WYO300RUM Well-Known Member

Oh. And For my help. Don't mention it. Good luck. What a joke. Ive hunted lope in Wy. since 1983. I wont tell you how many Ive harvested because it doesnt matter. Help a nimod... Start a new post.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. codyadams

codyadams Well-Known Member

You sure your from Wyoming? Because you sure seem to have some tender feelings! Ha ha.

If you look, the guy quoted my same post twice. I'm fairly certain he meant to quote yours first, thanking you, and then mine, because your post had more detailed useful information. No need to get wrapped around the axle, it was likely a simple mistake, and even if not, it ain't nothin to fret over. Just some guy on the internet ha ha. No hard feeling

muleystalker likes this.
  3. WYO300RUM

WYO300RUM Well-Known Member

I don't live there now. Moving back in July/August. I'm not worried about it. Tender ? Lol.

4. seattleman1969

seattleman1969 Well-Known Member

Yes! But in the more popular units expect to build points for a few years. You can usually buy OTC tags for Antelope does in several areas around Buffalo/Sheridan, up to 4 last I checked I believe... lots of private land so standby for challenges and crowds. Knock on some doors, I was surprised how much permission I got. Hunt the earliest allowed, later in the season a lot of private closes down because it is leased by guides for clients during the buck season.

Far Eastern Montana offers up a lot of Antelope tags as well that would be a fairly easy draw. Not super picturesque but still a cool Western hunt and the new world record archery elk was taken about 100 miles East/NE of Sheridan just in Montana... not your classic high mountain Western elk territory, but they are there.

Antelope is one of the best meats in my opinion, just care for it well and it will turn out nicely!

ml williford likes this.