jdmecomber

Official LRH Sponsor
I donated my time and was able to help the owner of a special late season hunt for whitetail here in Northeast Washington. This buck in the film is 1.10 miles. You can count tines and get a great idea what your looking at as far as trophy quality. He was looking for a buck over 150". He was able to work his way into this deer but had a special moment and missed a few times. Not to worry, I put him onto a buck a little bigger and he was successful. I have a couple more videos I posted on youtube that show some mule deer at 2.27 miles and some turkeys over a mile.

I am not a professional video/photo guy. I swore once sorry. I was little out of breath running around getting things setup. :)

Here is the buck he harvested. The taxidermist thought it was over 9.5 years old. We will see were are sending in a tooth. It scored 159 6/8

The hunter was not a big picture guy :)

Attachments

• IMG_3385.JPG
    IMG_3385.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_3384.JPG
    IMG_3384.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 235
  • FullSizeR.jpg
    FullSizeR.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 241
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.