2016 LRH Group Hunt for mule deer with Non-Typical Outfitters

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
  • Non-Typical Outfitters (More deer pix)
  • Total of 8 hunters
  • Trophy Mule Deer
  • Wyoming's Region G
  • $4,995
  • Horseback
  • Tent camp with hot shower
  • High country wilderness (7,000 to 10,000 feet)
  • Long Range friendly outfitter
  • Only our LRH group will be in camp
  • Two-on-one guiding (perfect for shooter/spotter teams)
  • Dates to be determined but 2nd half of September for sure
  • Deposit of $1,000 is only requirement until successful draw in 2016
  • Preference points needed: 3 were needed to draw at 100% odds in the Special tag in 2014. 4.5 points were 100% in the Regular draw. The number of points needed is growing fast because of hunter success stories. To join this hunt we only want hunters who will have 4 points or more (preferably 5) to use in the 2016 draw (Special) or 5 points (preferably 6) if entering the Regular draw. You can still buy 1 more point in 2015 to use in 2016 draw. But if you draw a deer tag in WY in 2015, you lose all your points and can't hunt with us in 2016.
  • You snooze, you lose!

To signup, download the form HERE and print it. Make a note on the form that this is the 2016 LRH Group Hunt and also how many deer points you CURRENTLY have.

Fill it out and mail it with your $1,000 deposit check to NTO at the address shown on the form. Tell me by email when you have actually mailed your form and check to NTO.

NTO DEPOSIT POLICY
"We require a $1,000.00 deposit at the time of booking. Should you be unsuccessful in the license draw, your deposit will transfer to the following year. This deposit will continue to secure your choice hunting dates for the next year. Within 30 days of a successful draw we require an additional $1000.00. Final payment is due 30 days prior to your hunt. Your deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferable. Please call us (NTO) for more information. - 307.654.0000"

Last edited:
NTO's hunters are consistently killing the largest mule deer in the Wyoming Outfitters and Guides Association annual listing. here are the just announced results for the most recent year.

Mule Deer Typical Rifle
#1 - Non-Typical Outfitters

Mule Deer Non-Typical Rifle
#1 - Non-Typical Outfitters
#2 - Non-Typical Outfitters
#3 - Non-Typical Outfitters

One of you in the LRH Group might just kill a 200 inch plus monster in 2016.

And here are some of the deer killed in 2014.

Attachments

• DSC_0750.jpeg
    DSC_0750.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF0074.jpeg
    DSCF0074.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0045.jpeg
    IMG_0045.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0111a.jpeg
    IMG_0111a.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0181.jpg
    IMG_0181.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1601.jpg
    IMG_1601.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I have three points currently and would love the chance to hunt with the LRH group! I sent you an email Len and have been in contact with Robb

Len, My check and paperwork were sent earlier this week! Looking forward to the trip and working hard to get on some good bucks! See you there!

I know we are very close to being filled so I will check with Robb. How many points do you have?

Corey, 2 is not enough for this hunt signup.

From the offering above:

To join this hunt we only want hunters who will have 4 points or more (preferably 5) to use in the 2016 draw (Special) or 5 points (preferably 6) if entering the Regular draw. You can still buy 1 more point in 2015 to use in 2016 draw. But if you draw a deer tag in WY in 2015, you lose all your points and can't hunt with us in 2016.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.