2015 Long Range Hunting Shooting School with Non-Typical Outfitters

ADMIN

Administrator
At a tent camp in the mountains of southwest Wyoming, way up in the Bridger-Teton National Forest, you can have a training experience that's a rare opportunity to improve your shooting and hunting skills.

The class is based at a high mountain tent camp in a beautiful area. It's easily accessible in your truck or car (despite the logging truck traffic). It's a true mountain wall tent camp experience with large hard floored tents, comfortable cots with mattresses, a great mess hall, hot showers, electrical service and a truly professional staff. Robb Wiley of Non Typical Outfitters and his instructors for the course are all experienced guides, hunters and shooters themselves. The course offers shooters the chance to put both their gear and horse skills to the test under the watchful and experienced eyes of this crew. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, 2015 Long Range Hunting Shooting School with Non-Typical Outfitters, By Mike Trenholm. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Great article - informative and well-written. Your article solidified my decision to sign up for this course. Thanks.

Mike you did an excellent job with this article. Very well written and I second everything you said without reservation. I wanted to get comfortable for an upcoming sheep hunt later in the month and it worked. Sheep was harvested comfortably with great confidence even though I did not have to shoot more than 325 yards. I did use one of the improvised rests we learned in the class and it worked beautifully.

I strongly recommend this class to anyone with a strong interest in long range hunting. The correct equipment and some long range shooting prior to the class makes it a lot easier to relate to absorb the material and methods taught.

On a side note my wife was tickled pink with the photos you put in the article that included me.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.