2013 Wyoming Elk Camp

Whoot Whoot! Decker pack saddles, diamond hitches, lots antlers, shaggy horses, snow, a dog, and a quiet rifle.

What more could a fella ask for??

Great pics. Worth a billion words. . .

6.5 SAUM, Built on a Remmington 700 LA with SAKO extractor and custom knob on the bolt, Rock Remmington Varmint contour barrel, McRee folding chassis cerakoted od green/black, Elite Iron suppressor from their custom shop chambered in 6.5, Jewel Trigger, NF base, Barrett rings, USO 3.2x17x44 scope with MOA scale reticle shooting 130 grain Bergers loaded .063" off the lands with 63 grains of H-1000, moving about 3250 FPS, this rifle is a tack driver! :D

Whoot Whoot! Decker pack saddles, diamond hitches, lots antlers, shaggy horses, snow, a dog, and a quiet rifle.

What more could a fella ask for??

Great pics. Worth a billion words. . .

I gotta admit, my cousins are responsible for the diamond hitches! I will get it one of these years! I can hitch it around the panyard sacks, and keep from being stepped on in the process, but what they do with a cinch is a work of art!:)

Nice pics, great job. Looked like a great hunt. Thanks for sharing.

We had a great time, there was only two days of the entire trip where one of us wasn't pulling a trigger on something! You don't get many trips like that! It is a privelidge just to be up there and then to have an experience like that, un believable!!!

Thank you gentlemen! We had a blast and managed to fill a few tags. Amazing experience. He was still rutting hard and bugling like a madman! I could literally feel it in my chest when he would chuckle at the end of a bugling sequence. It was like an echo chamber coming up the draw he was in. Awesome stuff, that is the **** a guy dreams about! :)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.