2012 338 edge long range hunting video

bayedup7

It was my first year of long range hunting what a exciting sport(addiction). And after hundreds and hundreds of rounds of field practice and four days of long range class from Shawn and Bob Carlock i felt more ready then ever for hunting season. i have always loved making videos so it only seemed right to film this new adventure. Hope you guys enjoy it the original version was way to long for youtube so i had to cut it down alot. Me my son and a couple friends take my 338 Edge to the field hunting. The gun is a Carlock built 338 Edge with a Nightforce 5.5x22x56mm using Berger 300gr. OTM tacticals also using G7 ballistic range finder.

[ame]http://youtu.be/FYrsukxyPjo[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent video! What editing software did you use? Also, it looked like you were filming through a spotting scope on some of the shots. Can you share what spotter/camera? Again, great video!

The software I use is Adobe After Effects for intro and Adobe premiere pro for editing. The camera is a Sony hdr-fx7 with a 2.2x Raynox lens also used Century Precision optics 2.0x lens on some shots. Glad you guys enjoyed ill keep filming and posting for you.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.