2010 WI Deer and Turkey Expo

zuba

I heard a rumor Longrangehunting.com has a booth at the show. I'm heading out there tomorrow with my dad to hopefully meet Len and check stuff out. I know there are a few LRH members out that way, any of you going to the show? It would be nice to meet more of you!

I won't be going but, would like to hear what you thought of it. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

I won't be going but, would like to hear what you thought of it. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

I finally got to meet Len, also got to meet one of his sons. And pick up 'Send It 1 & 2' :) It was a pretty good show. A lot of outfitters and guides. I got to meet Greg Miller and he signed one of his bowhunting books for me. PSE had a booth set up and Len and I were able to shoot the new crossbow that mounts on a ar-15 lower @ 400+fps!! It was impresive! I got talked into joining SCI and picked out the new bow I need... And for some reason I left with the urge to find a place to shoot a big russian boar. All in all it was a good day. Matt

Thanks for the fill in, sounds like you had a good time. I know zip about bows but 400fps sound pretty fast.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.