200g Accubond load for .300 WSM

Papershredder

Hey guys looking to try some 200g Accubonds in my .300WSM. Just wondering if anyone has any load info they would be willing to share. I always start my load development below any load info I get and work my way up. I have a few different powders on hand right now including Retumbo, RL17, RL22, 4350, 4831, and 7828.

I have only tried H4350 with the 200 Accubond. I was not trying to get the most velocity, I was only trying to see if my gun would shoot the 200 grain bullet. My gun did ok but I dropped the project and started working with Berger 190's and IMR-7828. If you look on the Nosler web site they show IMR-7828 to be their most accurate powder with the 200 grain Accubond. I have not tried that load but my gun does very well with 190 Bergers and IMR-7828.

Thanks for the reply. I am also considering going back to a .300 RUM again. Looking at the North American from the Remington Custom Shop.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.