2008 whitetail season.....

Terrific buck, Kirby!!

I am remorseful to be part of the reason your season is in disaray. My project has been a major pain and I suspect you would not have taken it on had you known in advance how poorly it would proceed. I guess you love a challenge. Thanks for not giving up on me, I am confident I will be very happy with the end result. Glad you were able to get out and harvest this magnificent animal.

Best Regards, Rick

Congrats Kirby. Great buck , and thanks for sharing the story of the hunt. Felt like I was there, even got alittle adrenalin rush.

THe one thing I want every one of my customers to know is that in no way do I have anything but the highest respect and am very honored to build them whatever I can and do my best to get them exactly what they want and then some.

I truely hope none of my customers feel bad in any way about the troubles we have had over the past 18 months. These problems were in no way the fault of the customers, it has simply been a situation where the componant companies simply have not gotten us the componants needed for the projects. There has been a sizable number of these effected projects and as a result, when these projects take so long to get parts in ranging from 16 to 22 months from time of order, when the parts come in, I HAVE to get them out as soon as possible. As a result, this pushes back other projects and its just a vicious cycle but I am working hard to catch up and all I can ask my current customers is for their patients and assure them that when they take their rifle, while it may take longer then we had expected, it will certainly be well worth their wait.

I will admit that there have been several times in the past year that because of the extreme trouble we have had with many of these companies that I will admit the thought came into my mind asking if it was worth it to continue dealing with these stresses and stay in the business.

The main stress level has been asking my customers for patients and telling them that their projects have been delayed. I hate doing this, it keeps me up at nights, MANY NIGHTS over the past year.

My stress is from making my customers wait and missing deadlines, not in working with my customers which are all friends in my book.

I hate to complain much, the support you guys have given me has been simply awsome, with a work order list stretching well past 15 months out at this time, I could not be happier with the success of APS and am honored at the support you have given me and my little shop.

I am just getting very tired and burnt out on making my valued customers wait much longer then they should have to because of poor service from componant companies........

Will make it through, just ask for a bit more patients from customers and hate to do that.

It was nice to get this buck, it was a great release from the past year. I am lucky to have harvested him.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.