• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2008 Bad Boy Buggy

Sealesniper

I am looking to sell my 2008 Bad Boy Buggy Classic. It is 4WD, 48 volt, with winch and extra lighting on front and rear. It has the rear folding seats, for a flat bed or for two extra seats, top safari rack, and front gear rack. Seats and body are Camo. Batteries are in decent shape, but two are holding just as 6 volts, while the others are 6.3v to 6.4v. I plan to change out the two weak ones before I sell it. I just had it serviced and the recalled pedal replaced. Buggy is worth $6500, asking $5,500. Buggy has locking differencials, and it is amazing. Feels like it can climb a tree if need be. Will pull a 16 boat and trailer out of the river on mud and rock ramp. It does have drum brakes, but they were new at turkey season.

I am looking to sell it for the sole reason to buy the new Ambush, so I will have gas and electric power. With that said, I have my 4 wheeler for sale as well. It is a 2005 Honda Recon 250 2WD, in great shape. Asking $2000 for Honda.

I don't have pictures now, but plan to add them today after lunch.

Not looking for any trades, sorry. Need to fund Ambush project.

pics

Attachments

• bb 1.jpg
    bb 1.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 6
  • bb 2.jpg
    bb 2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 5
OK, any interest at $4500? I need to move this unit and she is a little rough on the outside, but has all the power, torque and frame strength to get anyy job done.

Bad boy says 14 miles. If you are on cement and level ground that is doable. If in the real world, 8 to 10 depending on gear, mud, logs to cross, hills and total cargo. It has never left me and I have done some long hog hunts in SC over 2 days without charging and would say 9 miles were covered. It is a good machine.

I've got one just like it is for sale for the same price $5000. Don't have the extra lights that he does but batteries are just under a year old. Recently repainted all the racks and metal on it but black in pristine condition Low hours

Recent Posts