• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2005 Honda Recon 250

Sealesniper

I have a 2005 Honda Recon 250 2WD for sale. All plastic is in great shape. Has a few scratches, but they are very light and no cracks. Metal frame is like factory and machine is electic start and manual shift. It starts, runs and operates like new. Tires are better than 60%. Asking the very fair price of $2,000. I am selling this and my Bad Boy below to get the new Ambush. Not selling it for any reason onther than to consoldate two machines into one. bad Boy is listed separately, but info is below. Pictures will be added later today.

I am looking to sell my 2008 Bad Boy Buggy Classic. It is 4WD, 48 volt, with winch and extra lighting on front and rear. It has the rear folding seats, for a flat bed or for two extra seats, top safari rack, and front gear rack. Seats and body are Camo. Batteries are in decent shape, but two are holding just as 6 volts, while the others are 6.3v to 6.4v. I plan to change out the two weak ones before I sell it. I just had it serviced and the recalled pedal replaced. Buggy is worth $6500, asking $5,500. Buggy has locking differencials, and it is amazing. Feels like it can climb a tree if need be. Will pull a 16 boat and trailer out of the river on mud and rock ramp. It does have drum brakes, but they were new at turkey season.

I am looking to sell them both for the sole reason to buy the new Ambush, so I will have gas and electric power. I don't have pictures now, but plan to add them today after lunch.

Not looking for any trades, sorry. Need to fund Ambush project.
progress.gif