$2000 for a LR 300 WM. Best choice

What about new savage ultra light carbon 1200 bucks or so Happy New Years to all and may God bless all

I was looking for a long range 300 WM also. I walked into a sportsmans warehouse about 3 weeks ago and they hade a Cooper model 52 timberline on Clearance. Marked from $2500 down to $1900. Couldn't pass it up. Pretty excited about it.

I was looking at the x-bolt, CA Mesa, and Fierce. I do not usually see Coopers that often in stores, so I was excited about it. I have a Cooper in 22-250 that shoots dead on. I also have a 30-06, but I am still working a load for that. I am somewhat waiting for warmer weather. Can't wait until I can work out loads for both the 06 and 300WM.

I was into Sportsmans today and had the exact same thought. What's that leave-Dick's(apt name)? I won't shop there either

I really really do not like Bass Pro very much. I think they have ruined Cabelas. I have a good friend who worked at Cabelas 2 or 3 years ago. He told me he went in there the other day and did not recognize anyone that was working in the area he had been in (gun department). He said the sad part is that there were people who had been there for years, and now they are no longer there.

We have two stores near us that I can now shop at. Gunnies is close, and I will start going in there more often, and Shields, which I have been to maybe 3 times. It is about 40 minutes away, so I don't go in there very often. I did purchase a Forster Co Ax recently. I think they were the only ones that had one in my area.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.