• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

200 grain BARNES LRX

If I wasn't in the process of reloading them as we speak, I'd sell you mine. Since your 300 PRC loves these bullets, can you tell me what the sweet spot is? I'm shooting a Fierce CT Edge and I've yet to find a seating depth that makes me happy. Thanks in advance and good luck with your search.

RR208

Good to know, I'll dial my seating die down a few thousandths and give it a whirl. Did you try other powders before settling on Ramshot? Currently I'm using Retumbo & H1000, was considering RL26? Thanks again, hope my rifle likes the LRX's....have always been a Barnes fan, the ELD-X's are not too shabby either!

I've had good luck with the 212 eldx too.

I tried rl 26 and it was trash in my rifle. Felt like I was chasing my tail with it and ended up trading my stock pile of it for h1000.
I ended up at 80g of h1000 and it was also a hammer. Just got a little better speed and numbers with the ramshot. H1000 is my close second choice.

This is all great info, I'm reloading the 200gr LRX & the 200gr ELD-X....I like both bullets, equally capable. If I do my part, it should be a toss up as to which one I choose to use moving forward. Most likely going to wait until after this years harvest to finish the process. The factory 212's are averaging 1/2" and I'm center punching steel plates out to a 1000 yards. That old saying, if it ain't broke don't fix it comes into play for me at the moment. However, I have all the components and I hate to see them collect dust. This time next year I will be shooting hand-loads, look forward to the results. 🍻