• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

20% off Home Depot Coupon(s)

C.O. Shooter

Working on a large project and need some savings. If anyone has some they are willing to give up, please advise. Often times they can be found in a USPS moving pamphlet/flyer/coupon book! Thanks

As above, file a change of address and wait for the living packet. Lowes stopped doing then, but when we moved six months ago we got a home depot one. Takes a week or two to get it though.

Careful on the ebay ones.....many are no good for in store purchases. Sucks to get up to the counter with a cart full of stuff and the coupons no good. Been there done that! And usually you need the stuff yesterday and say forget saving money! I haven't seen one come in a while, but I'll keep my eye out.

Update, copied from a website: You used to get a Home Depot moving coupon for up to 15% off from the post office, but those don't exist anymore.

But don't fret. Here's a little insider tip: instead, the post office mover's savings packet now includes a 10% off moving coupon from Lowe's. Bring that coupon to Home Depot and they'll price match it. You'll save 10% and get to keep the coupon to use later at Lowe's!

Psst…buy mover's coupons on eBay if you want the discount without having to change your address.

Lowes stopped doing those coupons in the change of address about 14 months ago in my area. Just did a coa for a relative and got no lowes or home depot coupons.

Recent Posts