• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED $20 Harris #9 Bipod Adapter (for flat-bottomed stocks)

bowhunthard88

I have a #9 Harris bipod adapter for sale. This bipod adapter works with flat bottomed stocks. I had bought it for use with my Bell and Carlson tactical stock, and then I installed a picatinny rail on the forend. So I need a different adapter lol.

This is practically brand new, I never shot the rifle with it on. It is still in the OEM packaging with all the paperwork.

I'd like to get $20 shipped. Normally they're about $26 + shipping.

I am looking for this very adapter for my Bell and Carlson stock. If it is in like new condition I will take it. I am in Raleigh NC - paypal? - email [email protected]
Gman
Why do I buy so many firearms you ask, whose house are you running to when the revolution comes? Cause I ain't runnin! gun)

I am looking for this very adapter for my Bell and Carlson stock. If it is in like new condition I will take it. I am in Raleigh NC - paypal? - email [email protected]
Gman
Why do I buy so many firearms you ask, whose house are you running to when the revolution comes? Cause I ain't runnin! gun)

It technically is brand new, not a mark or speck of rust on it. As I stated it's in the OEM packaging with booklet. The only problem is that I don't have paypal, I prefer postal money order.