2 Wolves in 2 Days - Ontario

Very nice ! Just wish Michigan would have a wolf season.....its never going to happen.....I sold my home and hunting camp in the UP just to many wolf and to much of a threat to my wife dogs living there...
Well, now they are in LP, start showing up around Traverse City, there will be a season. Or when they decimate the elk herd. There will be a season then.

BTW our esteemed Michigan biologists figured wolves would not migrate from UP to the LP cause they can't swim or walk across ice. Prob thought they couldn't afford cost of ferry either.
I'm sure they were transplanted there by the esteemed biologists. I don't see them walking across the open grated bridge.

I'm sure they were transplanted there by the esteemed biologists. I don't see them walking across the open grated bridge.

A 5 mile walk across the ice in the winter would be very easy for a wolf or several wolves.....while crossing on the bridge in the winter looking at the ice it would be a very simple 30-40 minute walk from the UP to the LP ice from shore to shore and no freighters using the Straights for a couple months......

A 5 mile walk across the ice in the winter would be very easy for a wolf or several wolves.....while crossing on the bridge in the winter looking at the ice it would be a very simple 30-40 minute walk from the UP to the LP ice from shore to shore and no freighters using the Straights for a couple months......
That might me true. I had always thought they kept that channel pretty free from ice since the longer it sits the thicker the ice gets and the harder it is to break up.