• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 stripped AR 15 uppers

Hankster76

2 stripped AR 15 uppers smooth style (no dust cover or forward assist) no sure if make but real nice quality
$75 each shipped

Attachments

• 57596821-6B52-49E3-8A8E-BF50BEC53D1D.jpeg
    57596821-6B52-49E3-8A8E-BF50BEC53D1D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
Not a rant. However, since you brought it up... If you're so thin skinned you cannot take the criticism maybe you should be the one leaving. Read the pinned threads at the beginning of the categories. If you have issues ask. The sold and for sale tags are to allow us to filter posts so as to not have to go through all the posts and see FINALLY, deep in the thread, what we were interested in is sold.

Just sayin'... didn't mean to bruise your ego.

@The Hock

Sorry bud, but you're ranting..... You went through a bunchof adds saying the same thing........maybe you should speak to the admin. Everybody is doing what we are told to do. After 7 days you can not change to SOLD. See the below quote from the admin on how to mark sold.

JUST SAYIN.......

Correct, you have 7 days to make it sold. Or simply post sold in the reply and the system will mark the thread and move the thread to the archive.

@The Hock

Sorry bud, but you're ranting..... You went through a bunchof adds saying the same thing........maybe you should speak to the admin. Everybody is doing what we are told to do. After 7 days you can not change to SOLD. See the below quote from the admin on how to mark sold.

JUST SAYIN.......
Give him a break he's 70 frigging years old 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is better than buyer feedback! Everyone pay attention, when things go bad, this one won't admit he's wrong..... and nope, YOU bumped all the OLD threads to the top and I looked at them out of curiosity, I didn't mind looking, you did. I actually thought your tirade was funny.......... until you started playing big man and talking down to others.

Typically any "Steal of a deals" are long gone after seven days and I like to see what stuff is selling for so I look. I hear your frustration but getting ****y at posters won't solve it, we'd love to mark it SOLD.

Recent Posts