• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Night Force nxs 5.5-22X56 NPR2 recticle forsale/trade

blipelt

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***$1375 Night Force nxs 5.5-22X56 NPR2 recticle forsale/trade

I have the boxes and papers. I did send in the registration though. One is a couple of years old. The other was put on a rifle and never out of the safe.

$1375each+shipping to conus

Trades to consider:
Custom single shot short action
Russo A5 fully adjustable Or Master class adjustable stock for single shot short action

Brent

Last edited:
I just pulled them off the rifles they are perfect. PM me if you are interested especially if you are an established member here. I will work with you.

Brent

Brent my name is Eric call me @ 909-208-5056 if you would entertain 1375.00 i would really appreciate it Nate has built me a couple of rifles great guy to deal with.

One sold pending funds and the other is spoken for and someone is on deck. I will let you know if things don't work out.

Brent

Looks like I might have the older one still for sale. One person hasn't got back with me yet though I will keep you posted.

Brent

Have one left here are a few pics:

S5000022.jpg

S5000021.jpg

S5000020.jpg

$1375+shipping in conus

Brent

Guys I have one left I want to sell, but it has a ring mark on it. I have one interested in it. I will post pictures of the mark and the discounted price because of it if it isn't already taken.

Brent