• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40 scopes

Rodman

Both Scopes are SOLD- i have 2 Leupold VX3 4.5-14x40 scopes both in very good to excellent condition with very slight marks. one has a CDS dial other has standard dials. i will sell the one with CDS dial for $400 shipped and the one with standard dials for $350 shipped. both have duplex reticles. i will take payment as discreet paypal family/friends, Zelle or postal money order. i will ship as soon as i receive payment. any questions shoot me a PM. thank you
vx3-1.jpg
vx3-2.jpg
vx3-3.jpg

Attachments

• vx3-4.jpg
    vx3-4.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 82
  • vx3-5.jpg
    vx3-5.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
I meant is the dial still available to send to Leupold to get you own ballistic profile?
So is the CDS coupon used?

oh ok wasn't sure what you meant. i have not sent the scope in for a ballistic profile. i have not used the CDS coupon but you would have to call Leupold and ask them as i don't know much about the CDS scopes. this is the only one i have owned.

Based off the pics there's no side focus to be seen and definitely no adjustable objective. Seems like a silly question to ask when pics are provided?

just to clarify on the CDS scope you can get a free custom turret for it. i just got off the phone with Leupold and they said you don't need a coupon.

BOTH SCOPES SOLD

Last edited: