2 Elk Wasted, Poachers.

Yes,
E
T
H
I
C
S
Is a no no on here. Can't talk about it. It's in the forum rules you agreed to. No cussing either. Go to the bottom of this page and click "Terms and Rules".

Thank You. I will not use the e-word on this web site again.

DCAN
you can pull your head out of your --- too....
As a former Oregonian...i personally know of a state game officer whom shot three(3) cow elk in a farmer's field....which is illegal correct..
Then he called two(2) of his buddies to come tag the second and third elk that he killed.....once again another illegal act..is that not correct.....borrowing two(2) tags to cover his illegal killing of three(3) elk..because after he shot fhe first one the second and third made the first illegal.....its called illegal taking of game animals....and he still had a job....there was no mistaken of shooting three(3) animals that weren't standing on top of each other......and the farmer confronted him about it and filed a complaint...and it was all thrown out of court...
So get off your high and mighty....just because you say you were legal..your brother in camo carrying a badge wasn't....
That's a disgrace.....

DCAN
you can pull your head out of your --- too....
As a former Oregonian...i personally know of a state game officer whom shot three(3) cow elk in a farmer's field....which is illegal correct..
Then he called two(2) of his buddies to come tag the second and third elk that he killed.....once again another illegal act..is that not correct.....borrowing two(2) tags to cover his illegal killing of three(3) elk..because after he shot fhe first one the second and third made the first illegal.....its called illegal taking of game animals....and he still had a job....there was no mistaken of shooting three(3) animals that weren't standing on top of each other......and the farmer confronted him about it and filed a complaint...and it was all thrown out of court...
So get off your high and mighty....just because you say you were legal..your brother in camo carrying a badge wasn't....
That's a disgrace.....
Could not agree with you more. Bet I can guess who you are referring to. Just so we are clear, I wasn't trying to make any claim to being better than anyone else. Simply referring to what I had seen. I wish your story was a one time thing. Sadly, it is not. I could tell you several, some of them far more disgraceful.

I agree. anti-hunters. poachers would have cut off the heads

I still don't think it was anti-hunters, they would more than likely turn their guns and anger on a hunter than an elk. It was probably a hunter with buck fever who just shot the first brown thing they saw moving between the trees, and when they realized what they had shot they walked off. I also agree that a poacher would have probably taken the head.

I still don't think it was anti-hunters, they would more than likely turn their guns and anger on a hunter than an elk. It was probably a hunter with buck fever who just shot the first brown thing they saw moving between the trees, and when they realized what they had shot they walked off. I also agree that a poacher would have probably taken the head.
Unfortunately the kind of anti-hunters who actually get off the couch and go into the woods are becoming borderline eco-terrorists these days. The have more in common with the movie "12 monkeys" than they do with the annoying hippie chick who is trying to turn her cat into a vegan.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.