• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 complete Remington short actions for sale

timl

I have 2 Remington short actions complete with old style triggers, bottom metal, followers and springs. One was a VLS in 243, jewelled bolt, the floorplate has a gloss finish.

Second one was a VS in 22-250. The bolt on this one is looks jewelled as well, but it's not the same as the VLS. The floorplate is matte on this one.

Both have the j-lock, unfortunately. Looking to get $450 each, shipped to your ffl from an individual. Add $25 if they need to come from an ffl.

Mainly looking for cash, but I'll listen to trade offers.

I can text or email pictures. Thanks.

i have 2 remington short actions complete with old style triggers, bottom metal, followers and springs. One was a vls in 243, jewelled bolt, the floorplate has a gloss finish.

Second one was a vs in 22-250. The bolt on this one is looks jewelled as well, but it's not the same as the vls. The floorplate is matte on this one.

Both have the j-lock, unfortunately. Looking to get $450 each, shipped to your ffl from an individual. Add $25 if they need to come from an ffl.

Mainly looking for cash, but i'll listen to trade offers.

very inetrested in both actions. Please send me pictures of actions
[email protected]
please

I have 2 Remington short actions complete with old style triggers, bottom metal, followers and springs. One was a VLS in 243, jewelled bolt, the floorplate has a gloss finish.

Second one was a VS in 22-250. The bolt on this one is looks jewelled as well, but it's not the same as the VLS. The floorplate is matte on this one.

Mainly looking for cash, but I'll listen to trade offers.

[email protected] email
970-367-6139 cell for texting

Recent Posts