• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 chronographs for sale

Fotis

I have 2 guys. One is new in box. Took it out played with it and put it back.

It is a Pact Model 1 XP Chronograph w/M6 IR System

Comes with regular sky screens and Infrared sky screens and power adapter shooting in the dark/low lite situations.

The Model 1 XP Chronograph delivers solid reliable and accurate chronograph performance at a great price. We incorporated the same Glint Guard2 Bullet Detection System we use on our top of the line PACT Professional Chronograph XP and include the new MKVI Skyscreen System and mounting bar at no extra cost. Imagine The advantage of using sky screens is that the chronograph itself sits safely next to you, where you can easily read the display and operate the controls. And of course when your buddy (never you) misses and hits a sky screen, it can be repaired for a few dollars by simply replacing the damaged plastic pieces. The Model 1 XP displays shot number and velocity when you fire, and calculates the Average velocity, Extreme Spread, Standard and Average Deviation and of course allows you to recall the individual shots.This Chronograph, like all our products, is made by us here in America and comes with a lifetime warranty.

"Believe me, I don't hesitate to endorse your products to all my shooting friends. When another shooter brings up one of those 'high priced clockers', I just grin and take the guy by an elbow. "Let me tell you about a reasonably priced miracle I discovered that goes by the name of PACT!" I tell him, and show him my little magic box. Thanks, and keep up the good work." -C.B., Denver CO

f364db70fdc98e184b8241fce5d7362f.jpg

This one is used but works perfectly! I taped the white skyscreens together with clear tape because it was a PITA to take apart and snap back together. Never had a problem with it.

244882.jpg

The Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 fps. It can be mounted to a tripod or placed on a table, and it's made of 20 gauge steel but weighs less than 2-1/2 lbs. Uses one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Features 60-shot memory, forget button to clear individual strings and a jack for optional Ballistic Chrony Printer (sold separately). The Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph also stores data when turned off and moves instantly from string to string. Requires optional Indoor Shooting Light Fixture (sold separately) for use with florescent lights. The Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph has a monitor which brings the LCD display to your bench. Covered under a 3 year limited factory warranty.

Technical Information: Shooting Chrony Beta Master Chronograph

Features:

Measures the speed of bullets, arrows, shotgun and airgun pellets, paintballs, etc, from 30 feet per second to 7000 feet per second.
Made of 20 gauge steel.
Weighs less than 2 lbs.
Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery (not included) for approx 48 hours of continuous use.
Mount onto a tripod or place on a table.
Has a large LCD-readout, 1/2" high.
Measures 7" long, 4" wide, and 2" high when folded.
Has an adjustable size, triangular shooting area from 8" to 14-1/2". The sides of the triangular shooting areas are made of wire-rods; the top of the triangle is formed by a 2" wide x 1/8" thick strip of tough, Hi-density polyethylene plastic.
The LCD-readout and most of the Electronics are located in a separate, small housing, the Control Monitor, connected to the housing with a 16 ft. telephone cord. This brings the LCD-readout right up to the shooting bench.
The Control Monitor also functions as a Remote Control
Gives numbered shot velocities.
Velocity stays on display until you shoot again.
Measures High, Low and Average Velocities, Extreme Spread and Standard Deviations.
Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 to 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string)
Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or, (together with optional IBM Interface, not available from MidwayUSA) downloading onto your computer
Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc.
Forget Button to clear individual string-memory instantly
Change string size
Delete individual shots, (with automatic adjustment of Statistics) or all data from memory
Stereo Jack also works with optional Ballistic Chrony Printer.
Three year limited warranty when returned to manufacturer.
Upgrades to Gamma Chrony or Gamma Master Chrony. To upgrade your Chrony, contact the manufacturer.

Notes:

Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings.
For indoor use, a light-diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
Use an Indoor Shooting Light Fixture, product #432880.

The pact is $150.00 shipped!

Chrony Beta Master -----------$110 shipped