• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED (2) Bartlein 243 win barrel 1-7.75" twist

stbbo

Hi guys my dad rebarreled my rifle and his rifle for Christmas to 260 so these need a new home. They were on the Accuracy Intl AW rifle.

Price: $215.00 Each shipped obo

Specs:

Stainless Steel, 26", 1-7.75" twist, 6 flutes, cerakoted black, threaded 5/8x24 for muzzle break or suppressor.

Rifle loved 105 hybrids, 115 dtac, 115 vld.

430 Rds down mine

600 down my dads

These barrels still have a lot of life and can be recut to any action.

They were both shooting 1/2 moa at 1000 yds with loads at 3030 fps - 3045 fps

Text 210-837-6742 for pics

Last edited:
No no they are still here and they were cut for sendero contours. I'm rethreading one in 308 for a 700 action. The smith said no problem. Hope that answers your question. It's a lot easier to text me guys.

No no they are still here and they were cut for sendero contours. I'm rethreading one in 308 for a 700 action. The smith said no problem. Hope that answers your question. It's a lot easier to text me guys. The we're for AI AW rifles.

No no they are still here and they were cut for sendero contours. I'm rethreading one in 308 for a 700 action. The smith said no problem. Hope that answers your question. It's a lot easier to text me guys. The we're for AI AW rifles.

Wait I thought when we talked on the phone you said they were sold???? PM sent over to you.