• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Aimpoint Comp M4s, 1 Trijicon Reflex

bcobest

Well hello everybody! Since I've decided to take the plunge into buying a Nightforce, some things gotta go to help fund it! What I have here are pretty self explanatory. Two Aimpoint Comp M4s, and one Trijicon Reflex RX01.

In all the pictures, they are in order, 1, 2, 3, from left to right.

#1. You can see that number 1 has seen some use, it is rough, lots of nicks, but the lenses are scratch free. I lost the killflash for it though. Functions perfectly (it is an Aimpoint after all) has all caps and covers. Was mounted on a 6.8.
$375

#2. Great condition. A few nicks, and the finish worn off the knob a bit from turning it on and off. The rear lens does have LIGHT scratches in it from the brilliant person whom I bought it from. By light I mean from bad cleaning light. But as you can see in the pic...well...that's just it, you can't see them. In any lighting condition I have yet to look through and be able to see the scratches. You have to catch the glare just right and focus on the lens to be able to see them. But again, functions perfectly, all caps and covers, and killflash. Was mounted on a .223.
$450

#3. Trijicon Reflex RX01, 4 MOA amber dot with flat top mount. Does not come with the bikini cover, but does have the polarizing filter. In the through-the-optic pic, you can see a smudge at the 10 o'clock of the dot...that is a SMALL crack in the polarizing filter, NOT the actual lens on the sight. I repeat, not on the actual lens. All is functional, finish is 99%, looks like it just came out of the box. Was mounted on a .22. That's right, I put a Trijicon on a .22lr... :grin:
$375

Prices do not include shipping. Shipping is $10 for USPS or UPS, your choice. If you want them insured we'll have to figure something out, as I have no idea what the cost for insurance is. I assume only a few dollars more. Payment is money order or Paypal (gift is fine). If you are in Minnesota or front range of Colorado, if we are close enough I'll just meet you somewhere.

I am not trying to screw anyone over, I know it's hard trusting someone off the internet. If you receive one of them and aren't satisfied with the representation (I don't mean if you bought one just to try it out and now you don't like them. It's yours) When we are completing the transaction I'll give you my phone number. If within 2 days when you receive the item you find a problem that I didn't mention here (which means I don't know about it) then call me and tell me about it. All I ask is that you pay the shipping back to me and I'll give you your money back.

The Aimpoints
CompM4 Official US Army M68CCO Red Dot Sight 30mm Tube 1x 2 MOA Dot Picatinny-Style Mount Matte

The Trijicon
Advanced Combat Reflex RX01NSN Sight 4 MOA Dual-Illuminated Amber Dot M4A1 Military Version AR-15 Flattop Mount Matte

Now, as far as trades...NO trades please.

Let me say that again, cause I know someone's going to PM me. I want NOTHING for a trade. Absolutely nothing. I'll still sleep at night knowing I'll completely ignore any PM's with trade offers.

5l1gdu.jpg

efew74.jpg

tagacz.jpg

15n57h0.jpg

8x3a61.jpg