• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1x fired .25-06 brass for sale

rodnocker1

Hello,
I had been toying with the idea of getting a .25-06 Rem chambered rifle and bought some 1xfired brass but have decided to stick with my .257 Weatherby. The brass consists of:

370 pcs ww super brass
7 pcs ww super nickel
99 pcs r-p
63 pcs fc
40 pcs hornady
5 pcs frontier
1 pc Barnes
585 pcs total.

The barnes, frontier, hornady, and 1/2 of the r-p & fc I know to be 1x fired from my range. The rest is what i bought and the man I bought it from had the brass in the original boxes but he failed to ship them. Most of the ww super is the older stuff that had nickel primers and came in the white with red writing boxes
Anyway, all that's been done to the brass is its been washed and tumbled for a couple of hours in treated walnut.
I need to get $150.00 (shipping included) for the 585 pcs (just to recover my cost) and don't need any trades unless it's for the same amount of .257 weatherby 1x brass (yeah, I know...hahaha, you so funny!).

Post an "I'll take it" and send me a pm.
Thanks for looking,
Rodney

Forgot to add, there'll also be a stoney point modified .25-06 rem case included.

Last edited: