1st Mule Deer down with my 6.5 SAUM

Great job!!! Got my first muley yesterday evening. Little guy. Nothing like yours! Proud for you!!
Aww.. Thank you. Congrats on your Mule Deer... They are all trophies, regardless of size. The measure should never be size but the quality of the hunt. And I am sure yours was amazing. Congrats again on your deer!

Well done mam! Great story and photos. Thank you for sharing! Haven't heard from you in a while. Glad you're back👍

Thank you! I have been around, just busy getting ready for this hunt. Working on my reloading and rifle skills. I received my rifle in April and already have over 400 rounds down the tube. Practice makes perfect. Spent a lot of time shooting from different positions to ensure I knew my limitations the last few months. Also been working on a new custom rifle build...... ;) it is on order...

I'm interested in this caliber and its terminal performance. Where was bullet placement? Shoulder, high shoulder, behind shoulder? Thanks in advance and congrats on a great hunt.

Thank you! I have been around, just busy getting ready for this hunt. Working on my reloading and rifle skills. I received my rifle in April and already have over 400 rounds down the tube. Practice makes perfect. Spent a lot of time shooting from different positions to ensure I knew my limitations the last few months. Also been working on a new custom rifle build...... ;) it is on order...
Ok, you can't put out a tease like that🤔! Where are you going with the new toy?????

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts