1st Hammer bullets kill results

Sounds like Buzz Killington can't take a little ribbing,lol
I hope you mean ribbing as in joshing somebody 😄, because Rosebud posted he fell and hurt his ribs. Haha on the ribbing, not haha on the injury! Good hunting and Happy Thanksgiving Rosebud! I hope I am hunting and posting on forums if I ever get to your age!

We're hunting on a farm where the deer caused two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in crop damage a year ago. Owner wants as many gone from the place that can be legally taken. I don't judge others, please don't judge me. All the meat is either given to friends and family, or donated to a processor who gives them to a food bank. So leave off the snide remarks.

no one is making snide remarks about anything that i can tell. we like pictures, i like seeing the end results of being successful, be it someone else or myself. In this manner, you taking 3 in one night at that, is something to be proud of and show off, especially if it's messing with someone's livelyhood

tone can be lost over text, but pretty sure everyone in this thread including myself are excited about your kills.

hell, i'm borderline jelly as i haven't taken 3 in a season ever much less in one night.

I hope you mean ribbing as in joshing somebody 😄, because Rosebud posted he fell and hurt his ribs. Haha on the ribbing, not haha on the injury! Good hunting and Happy Thanksgiving Rosebud! I hope I am hunting and posting on forums if I ever get to your age!
Pardon the unintended pun!

As a fellow 70 year old from Texas I can relate. Only 3 of us hunt a friend's ranch, the 3G, between Brady and Voca, Tx (Central/ Hill Country). I'm the youngest, one being 78 and the other is 80. Tom, the oldest, and a best bud, shot a management 6 point and 2 hogs one morning. I told him if he did it again he was cleaning them all by himself. Too dam much work for 2 old pharts like us in one day. We do eat the hogs but do them on the "half shell." Only pull backstraps and quarters without gutting. The coyotes and other hogs appreciate that. We'll keep at it until we can't. Right now we still can. We're headed out a week from today to do it again. You gotta love us old guys. Plus we've got the best campfire stories!
"KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON"

My grandfather had a dairy farm. I can appreciate the need for culling. Great work on your part. Thanks for posting. Thanks for the pictures.

Not tech savvy, is everyone on this forum a butthole.
Congrats Roebud most on here are pretty respectful but there's a few I have my doubts about keep hunting and reporting I like hearing the results on the Hammer bullets I've switched too them after many yrs reloading and hunting I might have a few stories of my on in a few days hunting in West Tx at the moment

Congrats on a job well done. Being a farmer myself I can understand the culling need, but I question the 250K loss! I have seen what animals can do to a crop but we farmers have a little bit of a problem with exaggerating our loses but if you can take a deer everyday then maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. Either way congrats on a job well done.

Just reporting what I was told about the money amount. This one field is huge, over mile long and close to half mile wide at one point. Borders a Creek so there are fingers of timber along it. He had soy beans planted and they ate around three hundred plus acres while the plants were still young. Cost of 1st planting and then a repeat adds up. I'm not a farmer, don't know jack about it. Just shoot what I'm asked to shoot. He farms land on the other side of the creek as well. He could have been talking about all the property he farms.

Don't know if any of you have hunted in the South, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tenn. Are crawling with deer. Long season and large bag limit. I can kill a Doe every day of the season. Including archery its around100 days. I'm not going to say what the most I've taken in one year because it is obscene. But they are all eaten by someone.

We're hunting on a farm where the deer caused two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in crop damage a year ago. Owner wants as many gone from the place that can be legally taken. I don't judge others, please don't judge me. All the meat is either given to friends and family, or donated to a processor who gives them to a food bank. So leave off the snide remarks.
Rosebud: just ignore BFD Guns. If you read the forum a while you'll learn that he is the sarcastic skeptic on the forum, but is pretty harmless.