1st Hammer bullets kill results

We're hunting on a farm where the deer caused two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in crop damage a year ago. Owner wants as many gone from the place that can be legally taken. I don't judge others, please don't judge me. All the meat is either given to friends and family, or donated to a processor who gives them to a food bank. So leave off the snide remarks.
Your a good neighbor Rosebud.When I lived in the south I keep many friends and neighbor's freezer packed with venison,wild pork and geese.
The world needs good friends.

Deer number one, 96 pound live weight doe. 99 grain Hammer Hunter from 6.5 Grendel, bullet impact point just in front of left shoulder exit middle of chest right side. Half dollar size exit. DRT. Not even a kick. Deer number two 110 pound doe 110 grain Hammer Hunter from 6.5 CM 185 yards impact point right side near back of ribcage exit point of left shoulder. DRT. Deer number three, 168 pound buck 110 HH 6.5 CM 18 yards away. Small window to shoot through, center chest, ran 45 yards and flipped over. Dead in under ten seconds. Sorry, no photos, after getting them loaded in the Kubota and out of the giant corn field, as well as the buck my hunting buddy killed it was very dark and cold. Gutted, loaded back up and delivered to the processor. These are the first animals taken with the Hammers. I was really impressed with the little Grendel and the 99 grain. Although the shot was only 65 yards through really thick timber. We're two70 year olds who have been hunting together for over four decades. It takes both of us the make one healthy person but we keep at it.
Congrats

Deer number one, 96 pound live weight doe. 99 grain Hammer Hunter from 6.5 Grendel, bullet impact point just in front of left shoulder exit middle of chest right side. Half dollar size exit. DRT. Not even a kick. Deer number two 110 pound doe 110 grain Hammer Hunter from 6.5 CM 185 yards impact point right side near back of ribcage exit point of left shoulder. DRT. Deer number three, 168 pound buck 110 HH 6.5 CM 18 yards away. Small window to shoot through, center chest, ran 45 yards and flipped over. Dead in under ten seconds. Sorry, no photos, after getting them loaded in the Kubota and out of the giant corn field, as well as the buck my hunting buddy killed it was very dark and cold. Gutted, loaded back up and delivered to the processor. These are the first animals taken with the Hammers. I was really impressed with the little Grendel and the 99 grain. Although the shot was only 65 yards through really thick timber. We're two70 year olds who have been hunting together for over four decades. It takes both of us the make one healthy person but we keep at it.
Congrats! Looks like a good time. I had my Grendel loaded up with 99HH's for our deer season but wasn't able to punch a tag. My daughter drilled a good sized buck with her .243 and 70gr HH's. The Hammers give a good sense of confidence both in accuracy and performance.