1st Annual Long Range Antelope Hunt with Tyler Sims Outfitters --UPDATE

I'm doing the same.
It is all looking good.
How's your rifle and loads coming along?

Is it possible to post a list of who has payed their deposits and how many slots remain open?

I sent mine in the first of the month.

I will check with Tyler.
If you have any questions definitely give him a call.
He is handling all of the deposits and paperwork.

screech
You and your dad have to join us this year buddy!
Tyler would like to hold the hunt every year.
Not sure if I will be able go next year since I'm trying to go elk hunting.
Give me a call

got the rig 90% done, its down to bedding and sighting then i will start on the loads...done some ranging and i will be able to practice out to 800y here on our farm...waiting on my dad to get his paperwork back to me so i can send both of ours together

As of right now I have five that are coming. Two with deposits in still could take 3 more. There has been a lot of talk but our deadline is March 15. That is the latest the application have to be in to the Wyoming Game and Fish Dept. Also the Dates are arrives September 20 hunt 21-23 and leave the 24. I also have private fishing ponds too.

Thanks,

Tyler

Tyler,
Thanks for the update.
My buddy says he still may be able to make it so I won't count him out yet.

Not sure what rig I'll bring out this year . Each time it's a different one.LOL.
Then after I shoot my antelope I always tell Tyler I'll sell it to him.
So I can start on my next build.
I'm glad he didn't take me up on my 6-284. It shoots so good I never want to sell it.

Look forward to seeing you all out there

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.