1st Annual Long Range Antelope Hunt with Tyler Sims Outfitters --UPDATE

RockZ

I spoke with Tyler today and he felt it was best to conduct the hunt from sept 21-23.
That will free up more spots for us on LRH.com.

I've had alot of interest and didn't want to turn anyone away.

Tyler booked some spots that he thought were from LRH.com but were not, so he put them on the first few days with some archery elk hunters.

Now we have the entire camp from the sep 21-23.

There are now 6 more spots open for all of us on LRH.com

All of you guys who are interested and want to book let me know.

We now have plenty of spots and I feel the more of us LRH's the better the hunt will be.
This will allow us to trade secrets and strategies of our long range craft!
Plus it would great for some of us to finally meet and get to shoot and hunt together.

Last edited:
I have just started to get into Long Range shooting. I have never tried to hunt long range, would I be in over my head if I was accepted on this hunt?

I have an excellent 6mm-284 that I got from JUDD that I would bring, or my new RND EDGE 2000 in .338lm.

Thanks,
Ray

Ray
You are good to go buddy , with those rigs .
Don't worry about not being experienced enough .
This Hunt Is all about getting folks together who love long range shooting and hunting.
We all help one another and you will do great.

Icanhit,
We d love to have you out there with us man!

Keep working on him, better yet ,get your wife to talk him into it. lol

Ray,
PmSent
Talk to you tomorrow

Rocco, i talked to Tyler last night and he's sending me the paper work and he told me to just send our deposits back with the papers...he told me the 17th thru 20th and he knew that i was with the LRH hunt because we talked about your hunt last year...did the date change today?....dosnt make any difference just want to make sure i'm on the right list because he said he would go ahead and put us down...i will call him back tomorrow and double check

PS here's my rig

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=245189&l=bc0b85ca94&id=100001401147574

Tyler called me on the 28th In the evening to talk about the dates and bookings.

I'll give him a call today just to make sure we are all on the same page.

Thanks and anyone with any questions please feel free to ask.

Sorry I couldn't see your pic,I must be one of the few people
who doesn't have a facebook account .
Can you post a pic on this site?

Last edited:
I spoke with Tyler and he confirmed the hunt is sept 21-23.we arrive sept 20th and depart on the 24th

Dustin,
Tyler said he will give you a call.
There are quite a few folks who are waiting to book until jan but lots of interest and I anticipate a full camp of LRH hunters.

I am interested, but I won't be able to make in 2011. I am saving up for a quad. What is the total cost per person?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.