195 Berger EOL and a Coues Deer

jdmecomber

Official LRH Sponsor
I just wanted to show quick photo of the entry hole from the 195 EOL and the Coues I just took in Arizona. The exit hole was no bigger then a 50 cent piece sorry I don't have a picture of that. He was broadside at 350 yards. He did the mule kick and went about 60 yards with a hole in the heart.

Attachments

• IMG_8926.JPG
    IMG_8926.JPG
    407.6 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_8963.jpg
    IMG_8963.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 341
We're you happy with the bullets performance?

I killed an elk and a few deer with the 195s this year and was happy with them. I only had one exit hole and that was on a shot that was back a bit. All an animals had massive internal damage.

We're you happy with the bullets performance?

I killed an elk and a few deer with the 195s this year and was happy with them. I only had one exit hole and that was on a shot that was back a bit. All an animals had massive internal damage.

I have been happy with this bullet performance.

This year I have shot three animals with it, elk, northern Whitetail and the coues. The elk took a couple bullets only because of the angle presented within 200 yards, N. Whitetail was at 650 yards one shot kill and this coues at 350 yards one shot kill. So far so good, I liked that it didn't ruin a bunch of meat.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.