1804 meters 2nd round impact

308winlongrange

About o a couple weeks ago I myself joined the ELR club the distance was 1804 meters wind about 1 to 3 using m107a1 elevation was set at 34 mils well 24 with a 10 mile hold over target was about 20" wide and 5.5 ft talk first round was 1 mil low second round was center mass

A606 is the DODIC for the MK211 (Raufoss) round, in other words they are the same thing. Raufoss refers to where it was made in Norway. It is the round we prefer in our M107's. Pretty cool being able to spot your own impacts on target at over a mile.

What scope are you using that gives you 24 mils of usable adjustment and 10 mils of hold over in the reticle after zero? I'm guessing Marine Corps on this? If so I thought y'all used the 3-12 S&B and it only has 22 mils of total adjustment. Maybe a Horus reticle? Never used that S&B so I'm curious. We are issued a Leupold MK4 4.5-14 with SFP mildot reticle...it works.:rolleyes:

Yes it was the s& b m8541 with the primere reticle 12 mills till the turret pops and 12 more after it pops yes that is the round and I could spot.my round but was shooting at 1130 pm so I could not see the target all I was aiming at was a laser but was still pretty bad ***

Thats awesome good job I plan on taking my 50cal out to a mile soon then further, I posted a video of me shooting my serbu at 1200 yards [ame]http://youtu.be/oygpUca1hkk[/ame] Its just to windy where I live at I gota wait till it calms down for me to go out to a mile

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.