180 eldm?

Joefrazell

Has anybody seen any of the 180 eldm .284 bullets available? I've been looking for over a year and have yet to find any. I've got some backordered but just haven't had any luck. I built a gun and preally wanna shoot this bullet. I've been finding lots of other eldms just not any 7mm. Anyone have any insight?

Joefrazell

180hybrid
That's what I'm shooting now. Have about 1k of them. They shoot good but not as good as id like. I've got them right around 1/2 moa out of my 7 mag proof barrel. I am getting 2880 out of it and it's only 22" with rl26 but also got that with h1000. I was surprised to get that velocity. It's not horrible but I'd like to see it a bit tighter if I could. I'm still gunna play with seating depth a bit more and see if I can tighten it up some more but I'd love to try the eldm even though I believe the hybrid to be a better hunting bullet.

Canhunter35

That's what I'm shooting now. Have about 1k of them. They shoot good but not as good as id like. I've got them right around 1/2 moa out of my 7 mag proof barrel. I am getting 2880 out of it and it's only 22" with rl26 but also got that with h1000. I was surprised to get that velocity. It's not horrible but I'd like to see it a bit tighter if I could. I'm still gunna play with seating depth a bit more and see if I can tighten it up some more but I'd love to try the eldm even though I believe the hybrid to be a better hunting bullet.
I’m about .045” from touching the lands and 69.5gr of h1000, gives me 3050fps in a 28” barrel