• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

17 Hornet for son

Whilton1981

Sorry probably not the best spot to ask if anyone is willing to part with one but looking for a 17 Hornet for my son. Thanks in advance!!!

I have a Savage 25, not what I would pick for a kid, a little fussey on cycling, I couldn't find a single-shot follower to remedy that. Reloading for this little bugger doesn't give much room for error. Maybe factory ammo (shorter OAL) might help cycling, but not the accuracy. Maybe 17HMR might be better, locating spent brass isn't as important and ammo will be much more available. I guess maybe your son is an adult, didn't consider that....It has a small report, zero recoil and way more effective than the HMR on prairie dawgs. I just don't often see one around here....I actually don't know another local that has one. Good luck with the seach...there are a couple on Gun Broker currently.

I have a new in box Ruger 77/17 in .17 Hornet I could be talked out of for the right price. Also have a matching .22 Hornet.

crD4Z2p.jpg

Du7larj.jpg

ktZUcxe.jpg

d6xfXdS.jpg

I have a CZ in 17 Hornet I may consider parting with. Professionally bedded, timney trigger, clip repeater w/single shot adapter, scope rings, absolute accurate using favored load with the 20 gr. bullet. Just thinking of thinning the gun safe as I don't get a chance to use this one. PM if interested.

I also have a CZ Hornet I would sell. Single shot follower/mag/and 30mm warne rings. PM if interested

I too have a Ruger 77/17, green laminate stock, I would part with. With 100 rinds through it, now it's a safe queen. $700 shipped to your FFL. Can email pics if needed.