160gr Accubonds???

7 mag

Hellow,
I am going deer hunting this year and possibly Elk hunting (hopefully), and I would like to know if this bullet will be a good bullet to use for whitetails and Elk (I reload).
Thanks for any help.

cant really say on the accubonds in the 7mm
It is one of the bullets ill be trying on my 7mm when I get it put together, need my rings and base form seekins.
We use the accbonds 180 grain in our 300's and are really happy with the way they perform
I would say if you can get them to shoot in your gun use them.

Hellow,
I am going deer hunting this year and possibly Elk hunting (hopefully), and I would like to know if this bullet will be a good bullet to use for whitetails and Elk (I reload).
Thanks for any help.

I think it would be a great choice for elk out to about 600-700 hundred yards.....Rich

I switched to the accubond after many years of good success with the partion. The accubond is almost as tough as the partion but with much higher BC.The 160 accubond will more than do the job for elk and deer. It's my "go to" bullet for my 280 rem. 3 elk killed, farthest went 20 yards, no bullets recovered. If your 7mm WSM likes them it's probably your best bet for a dual-species long range bullet.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, lookes like i will have to go to the gun shop and get me some!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.