• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

16 lbs of H4831SC

joseph471

Looking to trade 16 lbs of 4831SC for h1000, IMR 7977, RL-26, or retumbo. I am in the Colorado Springs springs area so if you are within 4 hrs I would be happy to meet up.

I will be a traveling through Wyoming/Montana next week so if you are open to trades let me know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I won't be making it that way anytime soon. I am also trying to keep the jugs sealed. I can trade them individually (8 lbs) or 16 total. If you make it out to Colorado though and have 8 or 16 lbs of the powders I listed let me know and I would happily meet up. The Montana/Wyoming is because of a trip.

Hello Joseph471, if you make your way down the I-15 to Vegas let me know... I take one or both and meet you where it's convenient for you. DD62

I'll trade 2lbs of IMR 7977 and 2 lbs of H1000 and $140 cash for 8 lbs of H4831sc ...can meet you at Magnum Shooting Center this afternoon if that works for you