• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 16" dez arms 5.56 full bull .936

renegadelzard

removed-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The title says it all guys..im selling my bull...the wife cant handle the weight so i went back to my pencil barrel...the barrel comes with a flat top picatinney gas block, 3 set screw model....im letting this go for 160.00....here is a synopsis of the barrel...

16" Match Fluted Bull Barrel

4150 chrome moly vanadium barrel with M4 cut extension, head spaced, deep core drilling, chambered 5.56 NATO,

1:9 RH Twist, 6-groove, pulled-button rifling process, hand lapped bore and 11º target crown

stressed relieved, turned on center to prevent accuracy robbing distortion when the barrel heats up, and hardened to 26-33 Rc giving the barrel a long life.

Exterior includes detailed contouring and rich dark black manganese phosphate finish, and hand brushed oil.

Round count is under 350, right around 315 IIRC...

im not really looking for trades unless you have something like an older model eotech....or maybe a newish rcbs trim pro or rock chucker supreme....

Have at it fellas!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: