143 eld-x vs 140 gr eld-m

Clem Bronkoski

I got a couple boxes of ELD-Ms at a decent price recently. My rifle shoots the ELD-Xs really well. I'm just wondering if there will be any significant POI difference all else being equal?
I honestly doubt it.

They both shot very well in my 6.5 cm. I used the 140 eldm's last season on a few critters, was les than satified with their performance. They do shoot awesome tho

I guess they did their job, I did recover all of the animals. However, I always used Barnnes or Accubonds previously with faster dispatch and less trailing. Shot a couple mule deer at moderate ranges (300-500 yards) along with a couple antelope at simlar ranges. I shoot behind the shoulder, many have told me if you hit them IN the shoulder that they work awesome and they are DRT. I am to stubborn to switch my aiming point on game. Lol. The Eldm's are extremely accurate tho.

Yes I bet there will be diff in POI. 140EDLM shoot much better and flatter than 143 EDLX in my 6.5-06

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.