1410y Cow Elk Hammered

I just spoke with the Dad to let him know he and his daughter need to check out the thread together. He kinda got a bad taste when the numb skull showed up and rained on the parade. I told him his daughter is a rock star! He said they will. They were our practicing shooting at 2200y and they were fixing to step it back to 2800y. I just wish I had a spot to shoot that far and be able to drive to the target.
She should try king of two mile!

I just spoke with the Dad to let him know he and his daughter need to check out the thread together. He kinda got a bad taste when the numb skull showed up and rained on the parade. I told him his daughter is a rock star! He said they will.
Tell him about the "ignore" button. It's like the "easy" button, only better!

Someone popped off about how he should teach her to hunt or some crap. Don't remember exactly and they are on my ignore (ignorant) list so cannot/don't want to see it.
Oh ok. Well it looks like the comment was deleted or I may have them on ignore as well, I never saw it. It's too bad people have to be like that, my 6 year old son shot a prairie dog the other day at just under 300 yards, his first time shooting a gun at anything farther than about 50 yards, and first time shooting a bigger gun (my .260 AI), and hit on his first shot. The pride from seeing my little man do that cannot be explained!! I can't even imagine witnessing my daughter do something like this, it's flat amazing. Certainly, a golden memory that will never fade.

I left a message on his website a few months back and did not hear back from him so I assumed he was not interested. I use his 375 and 30 cal bullets and am glad to have them available.

Not like him to not call back, but try again. It may not be on the site, but I think they made a 9.3 for somebody could be wrong.
They've been moving shop, and setting up new machines, with more production capability, should free up some time.

I will contact Hammer again about the 9.3 mm bullet. I almost decided to go with a 375 x 62 instead of the 9.3x62 so I could shoot Hammers. Terminal performance, when measured on large mammals, I am pretty sure would be identical. the problem is I just like the idea of carrying another old Mauser caliber, my favorite deer rifle is an old Swede 6.5x55.

You have no idea how rewording it is to hunt with your kids. I would throw every trophy I have away just to hunt with them.
congrats to the daughter/dad hunting team, you set the bar awful high young lady! But more than that you and your dad have something to share for a long time and it sounds like just one of many memories already, and Laizure sounds like your need to knock a wall out in that trophy room if your pardner keeps this up, job well done & great product Steve that's sure a feather in your cap as well!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.