140 grain 6.5 berger elite hunter

Once I get through this move I'll be itching to get on the trigger. I was thinking about the RL26 but seems RL16 or RL17 may be a better choice. I will probably shoot the 130 to 140 grain bergers but the 127 LRX has peeked my interest a bit. From watching the gel test videos it appears to be able to penetrate the 20% gel blocks very well. Looks like a solid bullet for someone that might want to shoot larger game at extended ranges with low recoil.

I'm not sold in RL26 I'm getting g great speeds but so far I've not found anything as accurate as I like I have one more combo to try then I'm giving up on it

Corey

Elite Hunters are fantastic! I shoot the 180gr Elites through my Savage 10FCP 1:10 308 Win chamber with phenomenal I worked my seating depth from a jam all the way out to 40 thou where that rifle likes it. SD 2.4, ES 4 with them on 42.5 gr of R-15, lapua brass, br2. Again, that's a 308 Win but you should have great success with them in .264 cal.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.