131 Blackjack custom ammo?

wapitiaddict

Are there any custom ammo manufacturers/reloaders that make either 25 Creedmoor or 25-06 ammo with 131gr black jack bullets?

I found that website, too, but when I enter my shipping info it says the shipping costs are $250 for just 50 rounds. Not sure if that is correct or a programming mistake.

Contact Jake at Unknown Munitions check on that shipping cost. We use his products in multiple chambering sand are 100% satisfied across the board.

The Unknown Ballistics ammo shoots great with our Blackjack Spec Reamer.

Copper Creek makes top shelf stuff too but I have not seen images of the results like I have with Unknown.

Will a 1 in 10 twist stabilize those in a 257 weatherby? I ordered some scirroco it's from Dallas custom reloads and had them in about 2 weeks

Stabilize the 131 Blackjack?

No. The one I built and tested was on a 1:7.5" based on 80 degrees and 400' altitude. But that barrel was available without a 3-6 month wait. The calculator mentioned above called for 1:7.75" given standard variables but at my velocities and altitude called for a 1:8". The 1:7.5" guarantees me full BC value even when I change locations, temps and altitude.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.