129gr Accubond LR 6.5 arrived! Willing to share. Anyone loading this in Grendel?

MainDish

First off, let me say this backorder was 357 days and I had to change my credit card info twice. Nosler sure over-hyped the release of this - I hope the performance matches it.

First off, knowing that I built a gun for antelope hunting at 500 planning on this bullet, I understand anyone's frustration in waiting. I'd be happy to sell a few off of my initial 100 if someone is dying to try. Not that a dozen bullets can really help someone work up a load...

Secondly, is anyone else loading this in the 6.5 Grendel / .264 LBC? I'm interested in sharing data with others who are shooting this out of slow guns like that. Not that I don't respect a shiny new 26 Nosler, but I don't think the data will be that relevant!

Update:

After 1 year backorder, the US Post Office has broken my heart. The tracking showed it delivered, but they must have delivered to another house on accident.

Shame on Nosler for hyping this for the last 3 years because they are so scarce that Midway won't even put my on a backorder.

Kudos to Midway for stepping up and crediting me back the money. Thanks Larry Potterfield!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.