124 or 99 grain Hammer hunters in 6.5 creedmoor?

I have some 124 hammer hunters I bought to try in my 26 nosler. Haven't had a chance to load them. But now I recently bought a 6.5 creed. Anyone use these or the 99gr hammers in the creedmoor? How did it work out for you? Thanks.
Use the Heaviest bullet your twist will allow..... As it is a NEED-MORE bottom line...No offense intended...

Or, in the alternate, go to the 85gr HH at 3500 in the Creedmoor. Excellent performance on deer, high impact velocity and stellar accuracy!
Agree 100% with GLTaylor on this. I run the 109 AH at 3511 in my 6.5-284 and it was just devastating on a pronghorn last year. So light and fast works very very well with these bullets. That being said, the 124 HH is a great round in the Creed. Used it on South Texas whitetails, hog and javalina with great terminal performance.

Has anyone tried Super Performance with 124 or will that be too slow? I run Superform with 125 Partitions in a couple of 260s at 2900 and 2960 with amazing accuracy. I have 10 pounds of Superform and now that Partitions are $1.10 each I think I should start playing with Hammers. Same price and better availability?
I have used super performance and it gives good velocity with the 124's, but I get a little better accuracy with sta bil 6.5. and sta bil is becoming available as well as super performance.

I did end up working up a Hammer load for the CM since this thread started. I went with the 121 Heavy. I only hunt out to 500 yards so the BC doesn't matter that much to me. I chose higher stability factor to get the mostest after impact. I did run Superform and am averaging 3120 from a 24". (load is in the Hammer data).