10yr old sub moa shooter

It is always such a positive day when I read these posts. Dad's (and Moms?) getting their kids out to shoot and the kids discovering how fun it can be. My own son truly enjoys shooting, too, though he has no interest at all in hunting. That's fine. We all need to follow our own path in life. He's not anti-hunting (I do it and he's fine with it).

The joy - as others have said - is getting to spend time in the outdoors with my kid doing something he genuinely loves. It's almost mandatory that we at least show the next generation how firearms work, how to handle them safely, and show them how fun they can be. Fear is what seems to drive so many anti-gunners; they don't "know" firearms and fear what they don't understand.

Good on you parents (and Grandparents!) for getting those kids out to shoot. They love it! And in the end, we love doing it with them. God bless you for these posts. Makes me smile :)

I have a lot of regret for not including my wife and kids sooner. I was being selfish about my "me" time. He started going at 8. His little brother at 4. And we will be taking my 3yr old nephew this season. And my niece when she is 3!

Awesome I can't wait till our boys are old enough to hunt !

Funny stuff but my 6yr old is OBSESSED with cottontail hunting. He started watching meat eater on Netflix this fall. It's finally warm enough to go out at night and spotlight peanut and wheat fields. He cannot wait to eat one

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.