• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

10mm pistol

I've got a Kimber Custom II Eclipse 10mm. In the much sexier matte black/silver (compared to the newer eclipses, imho). Only 50 rounds down the tube.. Have not been looking to sell it, but might consider it..
I would be interested in your Kimber if the other Gentleman isn't

I second the Dan Wesson props. I carry a Razorback 10 in the mountains. Love it.

Attachments

• 8272F3DE-8874-4A2C-B8DD-60F76B4BD1C2.jpeg
    8272F3DE-8874-4A2C-B8DD-60F76B4BD1C2.jpeg
    817.7 KB · Views: 551
  • CC6FDE72-C38F-46ED-A868-7345AA03A543.jpeg
    CC6FDE72-C38F-46ED-A868-7345AA03A543.jpeg
    879.2 KB · Views: 95
Small Local Shop Has a Ruger Super Redhawk 10mm . I Didnt Look At It A Lot. But It Looked To Be a 6 1/2" Gun. Pretty Sure It Was New In The Box. I Didn't Catch The Price. But I'll Be By Their In a Day Or So If Youd Like Me To Check Or I Can P.M. You The Number If Your Interested.. William

Just an experienced opinion here-I have run a 1988 Colt Delta forever and it is an excellent partner. Only work done to it was a crisp 4.5# trigger pull. Keep a good mag in her and she'll run like a clock...the mags are key to all 1911's in my opinion.
Darrel

I think wheel guns trying to shoot rimless cartridges are reasonably stupid. Find a proper rimmed caliber and go have lots of fun. You want a 10mm, Buy an old SW semi automatic based on the original FBI 10mm design and it is the toughest best bargain you could ever buy.

I have shot most every 10MM pistol out there. I will give you my recommendations on four excellent pistols; the rest you might just as well leave in the store.
#1 high capacity is the CZ-75 clone from European American Arms the 10MM witness/hunter. if you have a bigger hand this gun will be for you. stellar gun!
#2, Single Stack: CZ/Dan Wesson Bruin absolutely top notch handgun, wonderful to shoot. accurate and utterly reliable. I would love to own one but the $2,200.00 price is a little steep for me.
#3, single stack: the Ruger SR-1911 in 10MM this is the most gentle shooting, 10MM of the bunch, quick second shots and one might find it's way into my safe.
#4, Single Stack: Sig Sauer P-220 Hunter. this gun is just all around the best gun for a slightly larger handed guy than me. its accurate and very reliable.

Now for the Glock people.. the G-20 and the G-40; I just do not trust them at all.

I have a very nice 6 inch Fusion Arms, Mr Bob Serva makes a quality piece if interested send me a message
I second this ^^^^^^
I bought a 6" hunter model with 4 mags a few years ago and I love it. Had them put an ambi safety on it (I'm left handed). Comes with extra spring weights too. I paid $1550 and it was worth every dime.